Shipping & Returns
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We recommend insuring the package for the total purchase amount.* International shipping is offered to most countries, with flat rate options available.** Orders received before 12pm (PST) are shipped out the same business day whenever possible, with the exception of holidays and weekends. If you need your items quickly, please select an expedited method of delivery, and feel free to call or email us to let us know it is an urgent request so that we can process the order asap. *Lille Boutique is not responsible for loss or damage resulting from carrier neglect or incorrect address information provided.**Lille Boutique is not responsible for any taxes or duties levied on international purchases by the customs agency of the resident's country. If this is a concern to you, please contact your local office to determine whether or not your country charges a VAT or other tax on purchases coming from the US.***Orders shipping via USPS within the United States should include signature confirmation.
RETURN POLICYFull refunds for online orders will be issued promptly upon request, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase, unless a gift receipt for a longer duration has been issued (gift receipts available upon request).
- Garments must be unworn and be in perfect condition with the tags still attached.
- Soiled, damaged or compromised merchandise will not be accepted, so please exercise caution when trying on garments (we kindly ask that you try on panties, swim, and any other bottoms over your underwear and be mindful of lotions, jewelry, etc).
- Hosiery that has been opened or tried on may not be returned under any circumstances.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE.
- Lille is not responsible for return shipping costs or liable for lost exchange packages; accordingly, we recommend shipping exchange items back with tracking and insurance to ensure they arrive safely. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the returns process.